World Association of International Studies -- WAIS

by Ronald Hilton see WAIS Site at Stanford University Your comments are invited. Read the home page of the World Association of International Studies (WAIS) by simply double-clicking above or go to: http://wais.stanford.edu/ E-mail to hilton@stanford.edu Mail to Ronald Hilton, Hoover Institution, Stanford, CA 94305-6010. Please inform us of any change of e-mail address.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bratislava, EU, Slovakia

Sunday, July 25, 2004

A footnote from Daryl DeBell

Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:21 AM Daryl DeBell sends this footnote: "I feel that I should apologize for my somewhat splenetic reply to Randy Black's labeling me as being disgusted with "things American". My ire is aroused by the tendency to label those who differ or criticize American foreign policy or the Administration, "the war time President", as un-American, or as Anne Coulter states, "treasonous". I believe that such labeling is dangerous and fosters totalitarianism, and I fear it and am against it".