World Association of International Studies -- WAIS

by Ronald Hilton see WAIS Site at Stanford University Your comments are invited. Read the home page of the World Association of International Studies (WAIS) by simply double-clicking above or go to: http://wais.stanford.edu/ E-mail to hilton@stanford.edu Mail to Ronald Hilton, Hoover Institution, Stanford, CA 94305-6010. Please inform us of any change of e-mail address.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bratislava, EU, Slovakia

Monday, July 19, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

Robert Whealey says "As a liberal, I saw the film "Fahrenheit 9/11"and thought it was good. I would like to see some fan get a typescript of the film, for use by politicians. They could quote from its sources with dates. As a somewhat of a skeptic on historical grounds, my suspicion is that the picture of the Taliban members in Houston Texas might have been faked. My wife, with more faith, thinks Moore got them from contemporary news video. I wonder" RH:There are a number of Texan WAISers. They may have the answer.